Steps to Prepare Perfect One Pot Burrito Bowl With Easy Cooking Guide

One Pot Burrito Bowl this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

One Pot Burrito Bowl

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one pot burrito bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

One Pot Burrito Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. One Pot Burrito Bowl is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot burrito bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Recipecuisine : American
Prepare Time: 9 mins
Cook Time: 16 mins
Yield: 1 servings
Nutrition Facts: Per serving 182 calories

The ingredients needed to make One Pot Burrito Bowl:

  1. Take 1 bowl of Green Vegetables Pulao (please check my previous recipe).
  2. Prepare 1 of small chpped onion.
  3. Prepare 1 of small chopped tomato.
  4. Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
  5. Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
  6. Prepare pinch of black pepper powder.
  7. Make ready 1 tsp of Ghee.
  8. Take As needed of potato chips.
  9. Take As needed of bhujia sev.

Instructions to make One Pot Burrito Bowl:

  1. I have used left over green vegetables Pulao. Heat it for just 2 minutes & add it to burrito bowl..
  2. Heat ghee in a pan add chopped onion & tomato. Add cumin & black pepper powder. Saute a little. Switch off the gas stove & add this to your burrito bowl..
  3. Due to lock down many things in the market are not available. So I added a few potato chips & bhujia sticks to the bowl which was available at my home..
  4. Spread curd on the top. Your Quarantine One Pot Burrito Bowl is ready..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food one pot burrito bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

One Pot Burrito Bowl Recipe Video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Poached Pears - Easy Recipe Food

Recipe of Perfect Butternut Squash & Cheese Scone With Easy Cooking Guide

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Fluffy jiggly Japanese cheesecake With Simple Cooking Guide