How to Make Fancy My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋 -

My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!

My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my little dessert of fresh fruit & cherry flavoured yogurt 😋. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋 is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my little dessert of fresh fruit & cherry flavoured yogurt 😋 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Recipe Cuisine : American
Prepare Time: 17 mins
Cook Time: 56 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition Facts: Per serving 232 calories

The ingredients needed to make My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋:

  1. Get 1 of quater of the Cantaloup then slice into cubish pieces.
  2. Get 3 of large Strawberries sliced.
  3. Prepare 3 tbls of Cherry flavoured yogurt.

Steps to make My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋:

  1. Add the Melon to the bowl.
  2. Then add the cherry yogurt and then the sliced Strawberries.
  3. Then serve and Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my little dessert of fresh fruit & cherry flavoured yogurt 😋 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

My Little Dessert of Fresh Fruit & Cherry flavoured Yogurt 😋 Recipe Video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Poached Pears - Easy Recipe Food

Recipe of Perfect Butternut Squash & Cheese Scone With Easy Cooking Guide

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Fluffy jiggly Japanese cheesecake With Simple Cooking Guide