Simple Way to Make Perfect Hash Browns my way for Healthy Food

Hash Browns my way,

Hash Browns my way

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hash browns my way. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hash Browns my way is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Hash Browns my way is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hash browns my way using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Hash Browns my way:

  1. {Make ready of medium/large potato per person, I used 2 good sized ones here.
  2. {Take of Salt and pepper.
  3. {Make ready of each garlic.
  4. {Take of and onion powders.
  5. {Prepare of dried minced onion.
  6. {Take of Colby jack cheese.
  7. {Get of Cooking spray.
  8. {Make ready of fat of choice, olive, vegetable, butter, margarine, bacon fat, etc.

Instructions to make Hash Browns my way:

  1. Shred washed potatoes, unpeeled, into a bowl of water. Let sit for a bit..
  2. Drain potatoes well, wringing them out. Dump them back into the empty bowl..
  3. Season with the salt, pepper, onion and garlic, minced onion and cheese. Combine..
  4. I use either a nonstick skillet OR a cast iron skillet. On medium/high heat, Spray and melt fat evenly in skillet and dump potato mixture in. Spread them out and pull the edges into a circle with the spatula and press them. Let them cook for a good 5 minutes, adjusting the heat as needed, with a lid on..
  5. I use my spatula to cut the hash browns in fourths and flip them, reforming my circle, then let them brown again with the lid. I do this about 4 times. I let the middle spill out to brown each time. When I think they’re nearly done I remove the lid and crisp..
  6. When they look golden brown and delicious and it’s all come together, slide it out onto a plate and have at it๐Ÿ™ƒ.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food hash browns my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Poached Pears - Easy Recipe Food

Recipe of Perfect Butternut Squash & Cheese Scone With Easy Cooking Guide

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Fluffy jiggly Japanese cheesecake With Simple Cooking Guide